TAVOR SAR B16 Black 16" Rifle
Made by IWI, 16" Black semi-auto rifle, 5.56x45 caliber.
The IWI Tavor SAR B16 rifle
features an innovative design (bullpup) which allows for a full length
barrel (16.5 inches), which means no loss of down range ballistic
accuracy. Near and far range accuracy is enhanced by the minimized
recoil provided by a non-lubricated long stroke gas piston system. With
the exception of a hand-specific locking bolt (can be changed at the
factory), the rifle is completely ambidextrous allowing for easy
left-hand conversion of the operating handle, ejection port,
fire-control safety, sling swivel receptacles and fore-mounted accessory
The Tavor rifle was built through collaboration with the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) to fit the need for close quarters engagements. The Tavor SAR B16 features an aluminum receiver with a Mil Spec cold hammer forged barrel, all covered by high impact strength polymer uni-body allowing for excellent ergonomics. The bullpup design allows for easy transition
in close quarters without sacrificing barrel length. The Tavor is
supplied with IDF-tested and approved magazines – but you can also use
your own AR-15/M16 style magazines.
Features of the Tavor SAR B16 Rifle:
- Mil-Spec chrome lined, cold-hammer forged CrMoV barrel- for excellent accuracy and barrel life
- Flat top design allowing for easy installation of a variety of optics setups.
- 100% ambidextrous configuration and operation with optional left hand bolts
- Integral ambidextrous front and rear quick detachable sling swivel receptacles
- Simple field stripping into easily serviceable subassemblies
- Mil-Std 100% interchangeability of all TAVOR® SAR parts
- Uses standard AR-15/M16 magazines
- Last round hold open on empty magazine
- All metal parts are treated for corrosion resistance
- Integral rubber recoil pad
- Assembled in the US from Israeli and US manufactured parts
- Optimized ergonomic design for increased comfort and ease of use
- Clean, long stroke piston operation
- Body constructed of high-strength impact modified polymer
- Includes IWI cleaning kit, bag, and all parts pictured.
Specs of the Tavor SAR B16 Rifle:
- Type: Semi-Auto rifle
- Finish: Black
- Stock: Black Polymer Bullpup Configuration
- Sights: Integral backup folding sights, FT: Tritium post
- Barrel: Hammer forged, 16.50"
- Overall Length: 26.125"
- Weight: 7.9lbs
- Caliber: 5.56x45/.223
- Mag Capacity: 30rds
- Number of mags: 1
- Features: Uses STD AR15/M16Mags.