Winchester Model 94 Short Rifle 30-30 Win
Beautiful Walnut stock, Model 1894, 20" barrel.
The Winchester Model 94 Short Rifle in 30-30 Win, favorite of many hunters and shooters, the Short Rifle was fast to the shoulder, quick-swinging, lightweight and a pleasure to shoot. It was a favorite of the range rider who could snatch it from his saddle scabbard and fire faster than prairie lightning. The new Winchester® Model 94® Short Rifle has a compact 20" deeply-blued round barrel and a straight grip walnut stock. It has a rifle-style forearm, black grip cap and a full-length magazine. It’s drilled and tapped for scope mounts, and a hammer spur extension is included with the rifle. The sights are traditional with a semi-buckhorn rear and a Marble Arms® gold bead at the muzzle.
With the new Short Rifle Model 94 there’s a lot of fun waiting in the saddle, in the field or at the range.
Features of the Winchester Model 94 Short Rifle:
- WALNUT STOCK with satin finish, authentic straight-grip styling and a blued steel forearm cap offer a nostalgic look
- SHOTGUN STYLE BUTTPLATE for smooth and easy shouldering
- TRIPLE-CHECKED BUTTON RIFLED BARREL for the ultimate in accuracy and precision
- ROUND LOCKING BOLT TRUNNIONS HELP ensure a smooth, quick lever throw
- TOP-TANG SAFETY is easy to see and operate
- REBOUNDING HAMMER provides an added margin of safety
- BOLT RELIEF CUT reduces hammer drag for smoother cocking
- RADIUSED LEVER EDGES give added protection to your fingers
- HAMMER is drilled and tapped for KNURLED HAMMER SPUR EXTENSION (included) to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted
- MARBLE ARMS® FRONT SIGHT AND ADJUSTABLE SEMI-BUCKHORN REAR SIGHT get you on target quickly
- STEEL LOADING GATE for smoother loading
- ARTICULATED CARTRIDGE STOP improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges
- DRILLED AND TAPPED FOR SCOPE MOUNTS lets you easily attach your favorite optics
Specs for the Winchester Model 94 Short Rifle:
- Caliber / Gauge- 30-30 Win.
- UPC- 048702119583
- Magazine Capacity- 7
- Barrel Length- 20"
- Nominal Overall Length- 38"
- Nominal Length of Pull- 13 1/2"
- Nominal Drop at Comb- 1 1/4"
- Nominal Drop at Heel- 1 3/4"
- Nominal Weight- 6 lbs. 12 oz.
- Rate of Twist- 1 turn in 12"
- Chokes Included- N/A
- Metal Finish- Deeply blued and polished steel.
- Wood Finish- Low-luster satin finish
- Stock / Grip- Straight grip Grade I walnut
- Additional Description- Fast handling, versatile cowboy caliber in 30-30 Win. cal.
- U.S. Suggested Retail- $1,229.99